God commanded Moses and the Children of Israel to observe these feasts and holy days as memorials to the great things that he had done in their lives. These are also holidays that Jesus observed all through His life.
Walk with us as we explore how these special days point to Jesus as the promised Messiah.
Includes explanations of Hebrew lettering and pronunciation, the Jewish calendar, and details on the symbolism and Bible references for the feasts and their New Testament fulfillment:
- Pesach, Passover (Feast of Unleavened Bread)
- Shavu’ot, Firstfruits (Pentecost)
- Rosh HaShanah (Feast of Trumpets)
- Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement)
- Sukkot (Feast of Booths)
- Simchat Torah (Celebration of the Torah)
- Hanukkah (Feast of Dedication)
- Purim (Feast of Esther)
1 full-color laminated pamphlet fits inside most Bibles. 8.5" x 5.5", unfolds to 33" long.